new story

new story – Hello! For those of you who have been eagerly awaiting the 3rd installment of my UFO fairy stories, it's finished and online at my website: http:...
The Ed Straker Herald & SHADOpedia – Hi All,   we're happy to announce that the August Issue of The Ed Straker Herald is officially out!   http://edstraker.net   It contains... ...
Yeah, ya know, it has been a while since I have seen most of the eps and I really should sit down one day and watch each and every ep from start...
Re: The Ed Straker Herald & SHADOpedia – That's because they didn't, Yuchy. (And I've watched all the episodes recently.) Yours, Denise --- In SHADO@..., Yuchtar <yuchtr@...> ...
I'm with you - I don't recall Straker's age ever being mentioned specifically in the 26 eps. If I need to decide his age, I usually go by Ed Bisho...
As I recall, you tend to leave his age rather vague anyway. Unfortunately, it's the people who demand that everyone bow to their 'inspired wor...
Hi Deb - I get the impression that there are certain people who seem to think that they know ALL the canon connected to UFO and that a writer MUST...
I admit in my own works I will ignore certain things that don't work for the story I want to tell. We all do. And that doesn't mean we don't know...
i just saw that dumb broad fry the intercepter dude with her nuetrino telescope laser. she just kept frying him in his parking orbit while the u....
I certainly hope people aren't being fried all the time by dumb broads wielding neutrino telescope lasers - it would get old fast. *grin* ...
wasn’t she mind controlled? hypnotized with post hypnotic triggers? Bruce From: Deborah Rorabaugh Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 5:51 PM ...
Pretty sure that's the one he's talking about - Sarah Bosenquet. Which means interceptor dude was Steve Minto. _____ From: SHADO@....
Cmdr. Lake is keeping an eye on her. She is acting normally, then like a switch is thrown, almost turns into a robot, walks around her apartment ...
thats another thing!!!! she is revolving around her apt like a ufo!!!!!! frying astronauts, walking around like a spinner. sending messages to t...
Aren't you glad it's only make-believe? *grin* _____ From: SHADO@... [mailto:SHADO@...] On Behalf Of . Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2...
Only make believe.  Seen any guys in black suits and sunglass with intials for names and a sudden flash of very bright light Deb? James K. ...
Would you remember if you had? ;^) Y Billy Killian wrote: > Only make believe. Seen any guys in black suits and sunglass with in...
Probably not Yuchy<g>.  The sames goes for drinking that "special coffee" SHADO serves.  Which is why I don't drink coffee becau...
I don't have cable, darn it. Is this the original Saint with Roger Moore? Been many, many years since I've seen that. Y Billy Killian wrot...
Re: The Saint – On 8/16/2011 10:45 PM, Yuchtar wrote: > I don't have cable, darn it. Is this the original Saint with Roger > Moore? Been many, many years...
RE: The Saint – Where I am we now have Retro TV off air and in decent quality. DH now has a new channel to fall asleep watching. LOL. Missed the Saint, thoug...
Re: The Saint – I liked Roger Moore as the Saint when I was a kid, but knowing Mike Billington was tested 3 times for Bond, and Roger Moore won out, has been ...
RE: The Saint – I heartily agree - I've never really taken a shine to Moore's Bond. Billington's Bond would have had more of a brooding, dangerous quality - a l...
Re: The Saint – I like Moore and Connery equal, followed closely by Brosnan. I never like Dalton. One of the movies when they shot Felix Lighters just married wi...
My two favorite Bond flicks, "Thunderball" and "The Spy Who Loved Me." Best Bond, Sean Connery, IMHO. Connery kicked a** in...
Hey, ya gotta love movies that star submarines, planes, and aircraft carriers. Connery was the best, hands down. And Lazenby might have pulled...
yes, I totally agree, talking to the camera ruined it, made it comical. Bruce ----- Original Message ----- From: Deborah Rorabaugh T...
Re: The Saint Bond Trivia Question – I also think that Lazenby did a good job on OHMSS which had the best script of any Bond film. Let's see how quickly you get this one... Three A...
Well, Sean Connery in 'Never Say Never' was one. (Personal note: the company my DH worked for then made the wetsuits for the film and Connery's ...
Lazenby's OHMSS would be another. Wait, your hubby is built like Connery?? LUCKY WITCH! Y Deborah Rorabaugh wrote: > Well, Sean C...
Cant be. After the failure of OHMSS, they had Connery back in Diamonds are Forever after that. So he didn’t make Never say never, and then a cou...
Oh. <ponder> Okay. Then, Octopussy with Roger Moore was another, but what the heck was the third???? Y, curious now and not sure how to...
It's got me stumped! Was it the one with Timothy Dalton? --- In SHADO@..., Yuchtar <yuchtr@...> wrote: > > Oh. <ponder> Oka...
Don't know who the actor was, but it was a video game. _____ From: SHADO@... [mailto:SHADO@...] On Behalf Of Matt Sent: Wednesday,...
yep http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Bond_007_(1983_game) Surprised... I don’t have it. Bruce From: Deborah Rorabaugh Sent: Wednes...
Re: The Saint Bond Trivia Question - Here are the answers – Most have trouble getting the third movie because it was a TV movie and it was a spy show reunion movie... The movies and actors are... Roge...
D'OH! That was a trick question, then - one being a TV movie. Hmph. Still, glad to know before bed time - would have kept me up all night and I...
Never were three Bond movies in 1983 only two, Never Say Never Again, and Octopussy unless you mean Lazenby's cameo as Bond in the Man From U.N....
The Connery movie in 1983, was "Never Say Never Again" was it not? Kim Bassinger was the leading lady. *grin* --- In SHADO@..., "...
Yes, in case people didn’t know, Never say never was a remake of Thunderbolt. Cubby Broccoli didn’t have the rights to the book, so another film ...
>Barbara Carrera played the bad bond girl. And boy was she bad! "Guess where you get yours....." *gulp*
Well, 28 years ago he was (and just a hairy, too) LOL _____ From: SHADO@... [mailto:SHADO@...] On Behalf Of Yuchtar Sent: Wednesd...
Gabrielle Drake almost played Moneypenny in Never Say Never but something happen and Pamela Salem got the role instead. James K.   ...
Cubby Broccoli (whose family created that veggie :) had Roger Moore. It was the year of the dueling Bonds. Don't know the third, wont cheat and ...
Hi, All, If we're talking Bond here, it's this simple: While his coloring's all wrong for the part, nobody has ever played Ian Fleming's cha...
Brosnan had the look - he fit Flemming's book description to a tee. He had the charm of Moore and the ruthlessness of Connery. Lazenby was pre...
The best Bond for me was Connery, but the best Bond film was On her Majesty's Secret Service (1969) with an ok George Lazenby. Rick --- On T...
Telly Sevalas as a bad guy? I don't think so, he looked crazy in the Dirty Dozen, but OHMSS?? Just didn't seem believable :) Bruce ----- Or...
Billington would have been great as Bond. Both Billington and Daniel Craig almost share the same rugged look. Moore's Bond was just a continuat...
Marc Martin wrote: > On 8/16/2011 10:45 PM, Yuchtar wrote: > >>I don't have cable, darn it. Is this the original Saint with Roger ...
Retro TV actually. James K ________________________________ From: Yuchtar <yuchtr@...> To: SHADO@... Sent: Wed, August 17, 2011...
We RTV very high up in our channels so its on digital.  I was slightly surprised when they carried it as it British and that usually puts most A...
Yes, the original one with Roger Moore.  Damn sorry you have no cable Yuchy. James K. ________________________________ From: Yuchtar &l...
I could tell you - then I'd have to kill you. _____ From: SHADO@... [mailto:SHADO@...] On Behalf Of Billy Killian Sent: Tuesday, ...
For those who are utterly confused by some of the comments over on 'Straker's Age" page at the Herald. LJ is Livejournal.com, a blogging ...
"Dumb broad?" Careful Jim, that statement could give offense to the ladies, and we have quite a few in our group. *very big grin* &qu...
Wanda Ventham in The Saint – I have just finished watching Wanda Ventham in a episode of The Saint on the RTV cable channel.  If you live in the Mountain or West Coast time ...
"a close, canon-based look at Straker's age and backhistory" In that case I really want a copy of the DVDs you're watching since MY ...